9 January 2013

SHOPPING (CORRECTED)

Everybody sometimes go / goes shopping but do they really need new things? In my point of view/ In my view, nowadays, shopping is an addiction because a lot of people needn’t new things.

Every year fashion changes and in the end people go to buy/ go and buy new clothe/ clothes but some people buy too many things which aren't/ are useless or which  they don't need it/- . Normally, this type of people usually buy expensive things because after that, they feel well. Also these people enjoy telling their friends about the things that they have bought. Personally, I am not addicted to going shopping although I like buying new clothes only when it is necessary. If I need a T-shirt, I go to/ and buy it but I don’t go shopping like it was/ as if it were an obligation.

Consequently, most people are addicted to shopping because they have the necessity to have more and new things.


Gonzalo Lázaro
2n Batx B

7 comments:

  1. I agree with what Gonzalo says, as I think shopping is an addiction for a lot of people, but all this wouldn't happen if advertisements told the truth instead of lying and making people buy their useless products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Gonzalo, I think that people usually go shopping and buy the most expensive product only because they want to show to their friends, it is stupid. I really like your essay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really liked your essay and I agree with you, but i think that shopping maybe is not the addiction. the obsession maybe is the thought of if you buy expensive things, you will feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Gonzalo, nowadays people have the obsession of buying expensive things that are necessary or not, most who can afford it, to feel better with themselves and to make seen that they always have the newest things, and it's like a type of competition, and this is a great error.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my view, I think also that sometimes shoping can be caused for an ''illness''. Nevertheless, a lot of times, I think that people buy for buy, because they don't value that they have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now read the essay and pay attention to the words in blue. Then erase the words in red and change the whole colour (original colour- black) and write FINAL VERSION next to the title.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, Gonzalo! Your essay is very clear, but I think that people buy so many things because they want to be fashion and not become outdated. In the end, this become an addiction.

    ReplyDelete