14 December 2012

OPINION ESSAY'S EXAM

Nowadays we can be informed all day about famous people's lives, which are the job of lots of journalists. I don't mind, however, there are lot of people interested about it.

First of all, I think this type of journalism is a waste of time. There are journalists who run after a famous person all day only to know about their personal lives. In addition, then they explain it in a TV programm, radio or magazine. But it's their job. Furthermore, I believe that famous must hate them and they would pay to live without them. Secondly, in my opinion, this type of journalism shouldn't exist because it doesn't respect some people's personal lives. Nevertheless, I feel that it is good hearing different news for curiosity but not too many, which could hurt people's sensitivity. In addition, I can't believe people who go to a TV programm or give an interview explaining things that aren't true, only to earn a bit of money. Moreover, I can't understand people who discus famous people's personal lives in TV programms.

To conclude, in my view, there are more important topics to explain or to discuss in TVs, newspapers or magazines, such as, the economic crisis or poor people.

Rosa Monjo, 2n Batxillerat B

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting Rosa, I'm agree with you that journalists may disappear. Their job is tell the secrets of famous people, but if journalists exist is because people want to know their life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. Nowadays are many journalists who dedicate to search and find information about famous people's live. I also think that these journalists may disappear because in the eorld there are more important problems to worry.

    ReplyDelete