3 December 2012

Narrative



It’s 2012 and I haven’t seen my friend Pablo since 2005, he went to England because his parents had work there and he was just 12 years old so he had to go with them . When he left Spain I was so sad but I  hope’d that he would return the next year with gifts for all our friends and especially for me, I was Young and innocent.

The years passed and he never came back so I started to forget him more year after year, until this year when I forgot him completely at the start of the year. But, last month I met my old friend John who went with Pablo and me to the school and he told me that he had been living in England the last 2 years and he met Pablo at a disco the last year and he gave him a thing for me, it was my old football ball which I gave to him the last day we spent together before he went to England. At that moment, I felt so bad because he remembered me and I forget him completely.  After this I went to my house and I tried to find him on facebook and I added him and we talked about 5 hours , at this moment we promised to never forget eachother and to meet someday at our old school to remember the old times we spent together.

After this I realised that I haven’t seen him for ages but I know he will be always my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment