22 November 2012

Tòfol

I had never thought that it was my history of love. I am going to tell you how I met my wife it most have been destiny.

Two years ago, while I was watching the television at home the phone rang... I answered it. It was the police, they noticed me that my sister had suffered an accident. She was in a coma, so I went to the hospital to look after her. When I arrived I was very worried and I was rushing to see her. I entered in the room, she lived with the help of a machine. I stayed all the night with her and I met her nurse. She was very friendly and she helped me to accept the situation. Every day I went to the hospital to see her, so everyday I speack with the nurse. One year later, my sister waked up I was very funny I gave him my thanks. Then I started to go out with Maria, who had been my sister’s nurse. We falled in love. One day we were having dinner in a restaurant and an old friend of mine greeted me, Marta got jealous and she left me. Suddenly, every time I called her, she didn’t answer the phone… One day I found her in her street and I explained her that she was an old friend, who I haven’t seen her since we were twelve. She didn’t believe me and she left and I started to chase her and suddenly a car knock me down. When I got well Marta kissed me and she explained me that she had been spoken with the other girl and they clarify the situation.

Now we are going to get married and Marta is pregnant, we are goint to have a baby. It is funny because we knew ourselves in a hospital and we falled in love in the same place.

No comments:

Post a Comment