26 November 2012


THE LIFETIME
Three years ago,  I was invited to a party of a friend of mine. He was celebrating his 18th birthday and his parents organized a fantastic party for him;  there was good music and there were many people.  I was having a great time, when suddenly I met a girl. Her name was Susan, she was very kind, funny and pretty. We spent the rest of the night talking and laughing together. It was love at first sight.

After that party, I started flirting with her and after a few weeks we started going out. I loved her and she loved me, all was perfect. However, I had to tell her that next month I was leaving Menorca because of my studies. When I told her, she said that we could still be together.

After a few months, I started living in Barcelona, I fell out of touch with her and we grew apart and spoke less and less to each other. At that moment I realized that long-distance relationships don’t work. Finally, 3 weeks ago we split up, however, I still love her.


CARLOS VICO URBANO

No comments:

Post a Comment