30 November 2012

Love in Paris

When I just turned 18 I was offered the opportunity to go and study to the university of my dreams in Paris. I didn't doubt at all to accept the fabulous opportunity and I moved to Paris.

The university was perfect: big, beautiful, with large gardens; and the most important thing, the people were really nice. When I arrived, at the beginning I stayed at the university campus and I met my clasmates. They showed me the city and we started to go out together. Those days I met a very handsome guy called John in the French class. I liked him since the first time I saw him. John and I started to date and our relationship grew.
We did some trips together during the course and we enjoyed ourselves a lot, and  I even met his familly . But soon the course finished and I had to go back to Madrid.

However, as we were really in love,  we decided to maintein a long-distance relationship. We decided to meet several times a month and talk on phone every day.

At first, the relationship was great but we started losing contact and unfortunately, bit by bit our love disappeared. At that moment I realized that long-distance relationships don't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment