22 November 2012

IMPOSSIBLE TO RELY ON SOMEONE


This story of love, or not of love, started three years ago in a disco. There were a lot of people. It was love at first sight for us. Susan was a nice and funny girl, she had long brown hair and dark eyes. Also, she looked quite pretty. I was tall with short blond hair and blue eyes. I think I looked attractive and strong. She was dancing with her friends when I began to chat her up. As a result, we clicked as soon as we met.

A few months later, we started going out together and it was a true love story. However, it all changed when I met Kate’s mother. She was a young mother, she was only 30, her daughter 18. She was gorgeous and really appealing but she wasn't very nice with me beacause she didn’t agree with the age difference between us… I was 24 and she thought that 6 years were too many. She even was upset and threw me out. I didn't understand it. Nevertheless, the next day, despite the last night, I received an SMS which said “We will meet at 10am at home. My daughter will be at school”. I was astounded… Kathy was my mother-in-law! In spite of this, I went to Kathy’s home. When I arrived, Kathy said that she was really smitten for me and her daughter wouldn’t know anything about our relationship. I realised that I didn’t really love Kate, so I started to cheat on her. One day, we met at home and the worst thing that could happen, happened. Kate finished classes earlier, so she went to visit me. She didn’t tell me to give a surprise. But the surprised was her… When she opened the door she found me having an affair with a woman, and that woman was her mother!

Kate was really amazed, she couldn’t say anything, she went out as fast as she could. She was heartbroken and devastated. Hours later, I worked up the courage and I tried to call her but it was useless.
Suddenly, every time I called her, she didn't answer the phone, so I decided go to her house and speak. When I arrived, the door was opened and the silence reigned. It was unbelievable what I was seeing there. She was lying down on her bed and it was full of blood. She was dead, she had committed suicide... I couldn't say a word... I was absolutely astounded... I had really, really screwed her up. She was betrayed and she couldn't get over it.

                                                                                                                           Rosa Monjo, 2n Batxillerat B

2 comments: