7 March 2012

Teenagers' abortion

Teenager's abortion in Spain has been a highly discussed topic since last year. Because there are a lot of ideologies. Do you prefer killing a baby? or continuing with your teenagers's life?

Firstly, when you are pregnant you can't study and with abortion you can continue your career or ma be your school education; secondly, when you have a baby, you can't go out with your friends at night or get drunk for exemple but if you have an abortion you can go out and continue with your teenager life and thirdly, when you're a pregnant teenager people laught at you, criticis you and this makes you sad.

But the disavantatges of teenagers' abortion is that you kill a baby, a person and you're nobody to kill a person, and also if you abort many times, you won't be pregnant again. Furthemor, when you have a problem and it's caused by you, you're responsible and you must be consequent.

In my opinion when you have an abortion, you have to think about what you've done but in my point of view you have to be more responsible and suffer the consequences and you got a bit muddled up. Because there are more options instead of having an abortion.

Ana Carretero

4 comments:

  1. Ana, I don't agree with you. I think that when you have an abortion you're not killing a person because a fetus can not be considered a person yet. Your text is good, but it have some mistakes. I give you a 7. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ana, I don't agree with you neither, I think abortion shoul be allowed as loong as the girls parents know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ana, I don't agree with you. I think if you are pregnant you can continue your studies, it is possible if you realy want to study,I know that it may be difficult but it is not impossible. And I agree with Amanda, I don't believe that you are killing a person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ana, I think the same as Amanda and Nicole. Since a fetus is not considered a person yet it's not a murder.

    ReplyDelete