6 March 2012

GAY ADOPTION

Nowadays, lots of gay couples want to have a child, they want to be parents and to have a family, just like heterosexual couples. Adoption is the only way to do it, but is it ethical? Do they have the right to adopt?


On the one hand, some people think that it’s unethical because it’s not natural. People who are against say that if they can’t have a son or a daughter on their own, on the normal way, they shouldn’t be able to adopt one. Moreover, they say that they can’t educate a child well, because kids need a mother and a father, not only two parents of the same sex.

On the other hand, others say that a kid can be educated well by two mothers or fathers and even better than by “normal parents” because they will love him or her even more. People who are for think that if the parents are in love and can bring up a child, they should be able to do it. What’s more, there are so many children that don’t have a home and aren’t loved by their parents, or don’t even have parents. So it’s better to live with a gay couple.


In my opinion, I think that gay couples should be able to adopt. As I see it, they have the same right to have children than other couples, and they can be very good parents.

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you, I think gay couples can be as good as heterosexual couples and they have the right to have a family and be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right, anyone whit the desire of being parent, no matter his sexual orientation, can be a great parent. An adoption by a gay couple is as natural as one by an heterosexual couple. Great essay, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a good job, writing a clear and concise composition; you haven't beaten around the bush. I agree with you in your opinion, children growing up with gay couples can be more loved that the other ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, I agree with you. I think that homosexual couples have got the same right to adopt that heterosexual couples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you. I think that everyone, homosexual or heterosexual couples can educate a chil and be a good parents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you I think that homosexual couples as well as heterosexual couples can look after a child and be a good parents

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree entirely with you. I think that many same sex couples can do better than heterosexual couples, and as you say it would be a solution for orphaned children.

    ReplyDelete