21 February 2012

MUSIC PIRACY

Piracy is the unauthorized use or reproduction of another person's work. This practice has increased since everybody can download music easily from the Internet and, what's more, it's allowed by the government.


On the pne hand, in Spain buying CDs is very expensive. Furthermore, it might happen that you like 10 songs out of 14, but you are paying for all the songs. The advantages of downloading music from the Internet are that you can choose which songs you want to have and even the lyrics, and the best thing is that you can get all of these for free. On the other hand, when you download music instead of buying CDs what you are doing is cheating on composers and singers. And, what's more, they have been working hard so as to create something important that can make us feel better, imagine, smile...

In my opinion, music piracy is wrong because singers deserve to earn money for the job that they have made. It's true that since we download music from the Internet, more singers and groups have been discovered. I think that piracy is very difficult to forbid, but what singers can do is give more concerts or make CDs cheaper.

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you because of the unethical part of the piracy, but, are do you downloading films or music actually? I think yes, as me too. This is because despite knowing the wrongness of these type of acts, we download these music or films or whatever we want from the internet. Finally, I think the price of CD's can't go down because of its costs of production.
    The text I think is well structured and you have a good expression in english, but you should take care about simply mistakes like "on the Pne hand" because I know what you want to say but is wrong written. I give you a 9.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me that I did that mistake. But I want you to know that I buy CDs and films, because, as I've written, singers do a job and they deserve earn money for their work.

      Delete
  2. I agree with you because is unethical to piracy, but is too easy to download and is cheaper than buy it. I think that people will continue to download music and film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you too. I think everyone knows that piracy is unethical, but it's true that piracy is more confortable and cheaper, as well now with the crisis we haven't got other choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true what you are saying, but instead of partying every weekend what you could do it is save that money for being able to buy a CD

      Delete
  4. I think the same as you, people will continue downloading music instead of buying it for the simple reason that it is free, but I disagree

    ReplyDelete