7 January 2015

Mobile phones: do they make our life easier or make us depend on it?_F

I suppose if I ask someone if he could live without his mobile phone he would say no, because when you have started to use it, it's impossible to give it up. And it happens with all electronic devices and machines, which make us work less and prevent us from making the most of our time. But in case people abuse using their mobile phone, is it good for us or not?

I think the use of mobiles has two points of view: people who control the time they spend using them and the situations where they shoud be used, and people who do the opposite. The former in my opinion is worthy of merit, because hardly anybody can get to do it. In different cases we use it when we shoudn't but we control the time we use  it. So I feel these kind of people have an easier life because of the facilities that these devices give us. However, the latter is unpleasant and rude. I hate people who always use them, even when they are in the middle of a conversation. To my mind, it's a disease. Moreover, they sometimes say they are not addicted. In my view there's a limit, and people who don't respect the time and the situations when they aren't able to use it must change their manners.
To conclude, I don't think we coundn't life without it, but we have to learn when and where to use it, considering that they are very useful and nowadays mobile phones are indispensable in our way of life.

Pablo Martínez 2A

No comments:

Post a Comment